Question

I am no longer receiving Slack notifications about an incoming call in Salesmsg

• 23 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, this is Zap set-up:

It was on for a few months but we received Slack notification about incoming call only once. It is not working now at all and Zap run history is empty. What can help in this case? Is this trigger not working? (all steps were successful)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @valeriasem,

Hm, I’m not able to see any Zaps in this user account, which makes it a bit hard to troubleshoot. I can try some general troubleshooting tips, though!

• Is the Zap turned on? 
  • Are both your Salesmsg and Slack connections working (try testing them) on the My Apps page?
  • If you test step 1 in the Zap Editor do you see the most recent calls received?
  • You’re using New Call Received, but I noticed there is a Phone Call Missed trigger. Are you sure it’s the trigger you’re using that you want to use?

Let me know and I’ll see what I can do. I might be able to determine more if I knew what account the Zap was on...if you set up a Community account and reply to this thread using that account I could check it out.

Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

hi @shalgrim 

account to which Zap is connected: sxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. We need to be notified when someone is calling us, why would we use Phone Call Missed?
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey there, @valeriasem ,

Looking through our logs, I can see no messages for this Zap coming from Salesmsg over the last five days.

Can I confirm this Call Received trigger should have triggered in the last five days? If so, something seems to have gone wrong on the Salesmsg side. When this happens, sometimes turning the Zap off and then back on again can help. If that doesn’t help, you could contact them and/or I could file a bug with them on our side.

If you want us to file a bug, I recommend contacting us at this page while logged in as the account with the Zap having the problem. That will make collection of the information that the Salesmsg engineers will likely need to debug the issue feasible.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any more questions.