Best answer

How can I have a longer time for action test?

• 8 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I put a prompt to response with long contents, e.g. 1500 words, in an action.  If I test, it fails saying No data was found.  screenshot below.

I believe this is because it takes longer than the set time for test on Zapier.  I am sure that my action fields are correctly filled.

My plan is to use the response as a chosen text in the next action, so I defenitely need to pass this test and use it in the following action.  Is there a way to pass this test?  is there a setting that I can extend the test time?

Please help.

icon

Best answer by jesse 9 February 2023, 02:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, try to use Delay For action in Delay By Zapier and report me how did it work. That should do the trick! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @ken80! It sounds like you may be running into the issue mentioned on this thread: 

While it may not solve your issue, it should give some insight into what may be happening here. 

Hey @ken80! It sounds like you may be running into the issue mentioned on this thread: 

While it may not solve your issue, it should give some insight into what may be happening here. 

Thank you for notifying the thread.  Sad that the issue is still ongoing.  Hope it has a good solution soon.

Hi, try to use Delay For action in Delay By Zapier and report me how did it work. That should do the trick! :)

Thank you for your reply.  I believe the Delay For is to delay between Actions, e.g delay for 1 minute before the next action.   What I want is to delay an action of retrieving result for an enough time so that the full result is returned.  According to @jesse , it has been identified but still under consideration to implemete.  @Santeri , do you have an idea to solve this?