Best answer

Help Creating a Path using Acuity/Zoom & changed appointment

• 15 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Here’s what I’m trying to do:

A client schedules in Acuity and a Zap creates a unique meeting in ZOOM (I have this working.)

The next step I need to cover is when someone changes their appointment. Ideally, they would keep the same zoom link, but the meeting date in ZOOM would change.

So the trigger would be ‘changed appointment’ in acuity would action a changed meeting in ZOOM.

Ideas on how to do this? would I add something to the current Zap?

Create a separate Zap? 

What would it look like?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you,

Christine

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 February 2024, 15:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Christine Agro!

It looks like we don’t quite have all the pieces that you need in order to accomplish this :(

Acuity Scheduling has the trigger you’d need:

But there’s no Zoom action to update a meeting:

I do see that there’s an existing feature request to add that action, and I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for that. I don’t have any sort of timeline for when it might get implemented, but if/when it does you’ll be notified via email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share that it’s now possible to update an existing Zoom meeting! 🎉🎉🎉

A new Update Zoom Meeting action was created using a beta feature known as Custom Actions, which you can see referenced in the name of the action:
5069b64c5cf99e417fc09736264ffc80.png

Please do give that new action for Zoom a try and get in touch if you run into any issues with it. 

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡