Best answer

Is it possible to setup a Zap for managing Google My Business reviews across multiple locations?

Userlevel 2

Hi support forum,

I am having an issue setting up the zapier integration for GMB managing reviews. 

It is easy to set up one location, and get notified of the reviews being sent to a singular location, but the customize review section where you select which location you would like the zapier to work, it only uses one location. It is kinda misleading. If there is any additional  information I can provide, I would be glad to provide it! 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 June 2020, 03:08

View original

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @SearchGeek and @Beth O! 👋 

@SearchGeek - I’m so pleased the solution mentioned in that related topic helped to fix things for you. Thanks so much for sharing that here! 🎉

@Beth O - I’ve added your vote to the feature request which helps to increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises around when or if it will be implemented but we’ll definitely send you an email notification once it has. 🙂

Hi. We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request.

Userlevel 1

This fixed it for me:

Hi @THG3 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Thanks for taking the easy road! 🙄

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @THG3 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

This has been requested for YEARS and there is very clearly a high level of interest. At the very minimum, please add me to the feature request list.

However, a more meaningful update as to the actual status would be greatly helpful to the community. What is the criteria for submitting this to actually be accepted and moved into active develpment?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DavidK29 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you once this request is available. 

Userlevel 1

Hey! Is this feature now available? 

To clarify, I have several locations from a single Google My Business and I’d like to get reviews not from one single location but from all locations (and also the possibility to choose). Thanks! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @E1000iors 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once this feature request is available. Thanks!

I would also be interested in this feature as well! Could you please add me as an interested user? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @iBarbieJr

We apologize, but we don’t have any ETA yet on the updates. Hence, I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been implemented!

Is this resolved or can I be added to the updated list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Integrations Searcher! This feature request hasn’t been added yet, so I added you as an interested user. Thanks!

Please add me to the feature vote , or maybe you have it allready? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @BewichedMatt! We’ve added your vote to the feature request and we’ll keep you updated by email. :) 

Please add me to the feature vote 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @FSDrew! Thanks for your comment. 🙂

You got it! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more!

We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Daniel Pereira! :)

We’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. You’ll get an email notification from us when that feature is added!

Interested. We would like to be added as a vote for this feature request

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @samholland00!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request. We’ll email you as soon as it’s been implemented! :)

Userlevel 1

+1 to get this added. GMB is rendering zero locations for me. i have connected my account and have two locations. neither of them are displaying in the zap to choose. not sure if this is a bug or something else….

Userlevel 1

@Zapier @Liz_Roberts @Danvers this feature is Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue!

We need the ability to choose different locations from our Google My Business account. I have six different locations in different states and the Zap only pulls reviews from one location.

Zapier has no way to identify which location is which—The Zap integration gives a meaningless number that doesn’t correlate to the Google local account.

-I’m a nuisance to help this community grow and prosper!

Thank you!
N

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Robert-sydney!

From what you’ve said, I think that the Google My Business Zapier integration should work in the way that you need it to. 

The issue that @Automan  is describing is that they need reviews from all locations when setting up a Zap, but the Zap options only let you choose one location. It sounds like you need the reviews to only come from one location, is that right? If so, then the trigger will do what you need it to 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions!

Im not entirely sure I understand this issue but if I’m reading it right it will affect us significantly.

someone please shine some light on this: When setting up the zap I can see an option to pick my business location. We have three locations. I’ve selected the relevant one needed for my zap. Is the data from all the locations going to be pulled in despite my selection for one?