Question

How do I update my Zap when I make changes in a Google Form?

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I update the zap when I make changes in a Google Form -- it appears that I have to create a new zap each time the form changes … which is not maintainable.  Ideas?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @architectscott - speaking broadly, sometimes it can take a minute for the updated fields to show up in your Zap editor. I’m wondering, if you take a look now can you see the new fields you added? 

Let me know, otherwise it may be best to open a ticket with our friends in Support to see if they can dive deeper into what you’re experiencing. 

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 1

As per “Does the URL for the form change every time? Why do you have to make a new zap?”

No - the URL does not change.  Issue is that when I update the form and add new fields -- the new fields are not available to the zap … so I am not sure if there is a setting that I need to use or somehow to get the zap to recognize the updated form.

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Thanks in advance …

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @architectscott 

Does the URL for the form change every time? Why do you have to make a new zap?