Best answer

How do I integrate Autopilot with Magento 2 to track newsletter signups during checkout?

• 10 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to integrate from my Mangeto 2 shop to Autopilot. It is easy to get Zapier to ad customers to a list in Autopilot, when a new order i made, but I can’t fined the parameter that tells my, if the custormer has signed up for my newsletter during checkout. Can any one tell my how I can solve this?

Best regards

Mads

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 October 2023, 14:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! Just wanted to pop by with a small update to share that the team have decided not to pursue the feature request to have newsletter signup responses included with the New Order trigger at this time. 

Thanks for your patience on this. Wish I had better news to share right now, but please know that if anything does change on the status of that feature request, we’ll be sure to follow up again here to let you know! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Mads Boll!

That feature is not available at the moment, I'm afraid. It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

If this gets added to the Magento 2 integration, you’ll be notified via email!