Best answer

Freshdesk Null Values

• 1 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I am trying to create a Zap with details from Freshdesk. However, Zapier is returning several null values. How can I map Freshdesk values within Zapier? 

icon

Best answer by jesse 7 January 2021, 00:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Appears the example you’re using to configure the Zap has a NULL value, so try to pick a different example from the trigger step to use for the setup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’ve moved this to “Ask The Community” so it gets more visibility.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @colliance, happy to help out here!

Sometimes “NULL” values come across if those fields were not filled out with the data you tested the Freshdesk (or any other app) step with. And sometimes, the way your app is configured will also affect what kind of data is available for us to pull in your Zap.

The best thing to do here is to retest your Freshdesk step to see if you can get the “Portal URL” to come across. If it doesn’t, you might reach out to the Freshdesk team to ask them why it isn’t being included in the specific Trigger/Action you’re using in Zapier. They’ll likely have better insight into how to get this data to show up. :slight_smile: