Best answer

Follow Up if nothing scheduled

• 16 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Right now I have it setup so if a patient clicks my google ad and takes an online screener (google form) it sends them an email to schedule a telemedicine visit. it’s a calendly link and when they schedule it writes it to my google calendar. I want to automatically send an email to my secretary if the patient does not schedule.

TIA

icon

Best answer by steph.n 7 July 2020, 06:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ushdadude!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ushdadude - That’s so great that you were able to get your Zap to work by adding a column to your sheets that fetches the calendar information. Thanks for the workaround!

Hi @ushdadude - That’s so great that you were able to get your Zap to work by adding a column to your sheets that fetches the calendar information. Thanks for the workaround!

thanks. i added a 2 day delay and then condition that it should only run if “scheduled” column is blank