Best answer

Fill custom fields with "Create Lead" action

• 12 November 2021
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

I am a longtime Zapier user but this is my first day on the forums 🙂 I hope I am doing this correctly—Zapier Support indicated that I can garner community interest to help encourage development of a feature for the Pipedrive integration.

Currently the Pipedrive “Create Deal” action can fill deal fields and any custom fields. I’d like this same level of functionality for “Create Lead”.

Please “👍like” this post and comment if you’d like to add your support!

Paul

icon

Best answer by christina.d 3 September 2022, 00:06

View original

20 replies

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to swing by and update ya’ll that the “Create Lead” action now supports custom fields!

Woohoo! 🎉

Hi Christina!

I can’t seem to find my custom fields in my Create Lead Zapier? I’ve tried refreshing the fields.

Any idea what might cause this?

-Jouni

Userlevel 1

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽

I wanted to swing by and update ya’ll that the “Create Lead” action now supports custom fields!

Woohoo! 🎉

Thank you Christina, this is wonderful news!

–Paul

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! 👋🏽

Woohoo! 🎉

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Ofrics 

I’ve added your vote on this feature request, We’ll keep this thread updated, and we will email you once there is any update available about the feature request. Thank you!

Hi @PlatinumHydra, welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out about this. I can see that our Support team has added you to a feature request for custom fields to be supported on the Pipedrive Create Lead action. We’ll be in touch by email and will update the thread here as soon as there’s any update on that.

For anyone that’s also interested in adding their vote to this feature request, please comment below asking to be added (new likes won’t be counted). Thanks! :)

I would also love this feature to be added. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @benboc and @EricaA 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request. We’ll email you guys once an update is available. Thank you.

Can you also add me to this feature request, this feature is something that should get high priority. Is there any update on when this might be available?

Hi @jammer.solijon,

Can you please add me to this feature request? Is there an update on when this will be added?

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @auton @nisarg-affable,

Let me add your votes for this feature request. We’ll update guys via email once it’s already implemented. Thanks!

We would like this feature ASAP as well. We are currently evaluating a few other platforms due to the limitation of PipeDrive <> Zapier integration and this feature would help us decide.

How can it be supported on most other objects and not this core one?? There is not even away to look up the lead and change/add new information. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @bradross2610! I’ve added your vote for this feature request. 

Add me to this feature vote please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @JimR 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once it’s readily available. 

Yes we would like this solution as well!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Steve-CA 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I've included your vote in the process of adding this feature request. We'll email you and update this thread if/when "custom fields" for leads have been added.

Thanks for letting us know @Sams Zaps! I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. :)

Hello, we need this feature too!

Not really understandable why custom fields are working for contacts f.e. and so on but not for Leads.

Would be great to give it a higher priority.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know @Sams Zaps! I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. :)

We would welcome custom fields to be available in Leads too, just like in Deals.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @PlatinumHydra, welcome to the Community! 

Thanks for reaching out about this. I can see that our Support team has added you to a feature request for custom fields to be supported on the Pipedrive Create Lead action. We’ll be in touch by email and will update the thread here as soon as there’s any update on that.

For anyone that’s also interested in adding their vote to this feature request, please comment below asking to be added (new likes won’t be counted). Thanks! :)