Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads to Manychat

• 19 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to do a facebook lead ad to many chat sequence.  

But Zapier keeps telling me that “User Not Found”

Which option do I choose on Zapier in the User section?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 24 April 2020, 16:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @HPRC 

Can you show us some screenshots of what you’ve setup so far

Support said to add ‘Find User By Name’ but I still don’t know what to put in the ‘Customize User’ section.

Moderator note: images cropped and/or obfuscated to remove personally identifiable information. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @HPRC ,

Circling back on this as I see you have been working with Tyler in Support!

I am posting their summarized response below in an effort to help other users who may run into a similar situation. Hoping you were able to use the workaround and get into the beta mode!

At the moment the ManyChat integration doesn't support creating new subscribers. We have a feature request open with their team which I've gone ahead and added your vote to. If they're able to allow us to create subscribers via Zaps in the future, we'll notify you via email.

In the meantime here is a potential workaround: currently, ManyChat offers a "beta" mode that allows you to import contacts in bulk. If you're able to export a list of your leads from Facebook Lead Ads, it seems that you can upload that file to ManyChat and they'll automatically handle the rest.

To look into this, they've asked users to reach out to their support team and inquire about the Beta:

https://support.manychat.com/support/home