Question

Eventbrite to Mailchimp - Customise subscriber

• 11 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi all, 

I’ve setup a Zap between Eventbrite and Mailchimp. 

When someone registers for an event (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/virtual-island-summit-2020-tickets-101218031858?aff=ebdssbeac), they then get added to a Mailchimp mailing list with the Zap. 

The issue I’m having is with the Organisation and Country fields in the Add/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp.

For Organisation it says “This is merge field "MMERGE5" in your MailChimp audience's setup.” and for Country it says: “This is merge field "MMERGE6" in your MailChimp audience's setup.”. 

I’m not sure what to enter into these fields so that this information comes through automatically from the Eventbrite registration to the Mailchimp mailing list, using the Zap. 

Thanks in advance!

Simon

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Simon Turkas!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Simon Turkas 

If you merge those fields in the same way you did with name and email address it should work just fine.

Any issues - just get back to us here.