Best answer

Error in integrating Bitbucket with Zapier

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I am trying to intergate Zapier with Bitbucket Cloud. While performing the integration, I am receiving the following error (screenshot attached)

I was able to reproduce this issue with multiple Bitbucket accounts and observed the same with multiple browsers.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep

icon

Best answer by steph.n 13 March 2021, 00:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

16 replies

I’m getting the same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @skhandelwal and @Laetitia - Thanks for writing to our community! It looks like you’ve found a bug. That said, we’ve reported this issue to the development team responsible to alert them. We won’t have an ETA but with your name added to the list of affected users, you will be contacted directly once we have an update to share. Thank you!

@steph.n : Do you have any update on this issue? This is also blocking me from using bitbucket with zapier.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@rgraebert You’ve been added to the report! Once we have an update we’ll reach out to you directly!

We are facing the same issue, please keep us posted. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Emanuele You've been added to the report!

We are facing the same issue, please keep us posted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@pskli - you have been added and will be notified of any updates via email!

Same here!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @WesleySiqueira, I hope you’re doing well!

I’ve just added you to the bug report and we’ll be sure to alert you ASAP once there is a fix. :)

Me too

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @booeyoh!

I’ve just added you as an impacted user. You’ll receive an email notification once it’s been resolved!

Hi, Please add me to the notifications, our last Bitbucket zap ran back in July.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Aktiv Studios! I’ve added you as an impacted user and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop as soon as we know more.

Hi, please notify me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @bauerdavid, welcome to the Community! :) 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it’s been resolved.