Best answer

email tracking using API/SMPT

• 16 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am using Zapier to send our emails (HTML type). But with this approach I dont have any overview about the email clicks/opens/bounces. Is there a service that would allow me to add a tracking script to the email so that I can see all details about the email?

The other option I am considering is ditching existing solution, start sending emails using SMTP and switching the platform like outreach.io. But that would ideally work with ZAP as we will most probably need to link other tools in the future - does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you,

Jan

icon

Best answer by Jan 5 February 2021, 10:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Hey @nicksimard ,

thanks for following up. I don't remember all details of this project (as it’s been a couple of months now), but I think that I went with the SMTP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jan!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Jan 

While I’ve never tried it myself, it seems Mailshake might have what you need: https://zapier.com/apps/mailshake/integrations