Question

Demio to Flodesk, segment registrants by date

• 16 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I need help creating a Zap (or two) from Demio to Flodesk.

I want to send a Demio webinar registrant to a Flodesk segment based on the date of the webinar they sign up for. Right now I’m only able to send all registrants into one segment and can’t separate them by date.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Hey @brennaheater I’m actually trying to figure this out myself. If I find a solution I’ll post it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @brennaheater!

If you’re trying to map multiple webinars to multiple segments, your best bet may be to use a Lookup Table instead of creating a filter to create a 1:1 connection. You can learn more about Lookup Tables in these Community articles :)

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately, the filter to send July 28 webinar registrants to the July 28 Flodesk segment is not working.

Hi, Bjorn! Here is a screenshot of a filter which I was able to set up correctly to have registrants for my July 27 webinar added to the July 27 Flodesk segment.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @brennaheater , the community does not have any insight in your zaps or expected output. Please share some more information like:

• How does your zap flow look like (screenshots)?
  • What is currently happening, and how would you like to see it otherwise?

Let me know!

~Bjorn from Wemakefuture