Best answer

How can I use TalentLMS API and Webhook to remove users from a group in Zapier?

• 13 July 2022
  • 2 replies

It makes no sense to me that the supported actions for the “TalentLMS” app does not include “Remove from Group” when “Add to Group” is a support action.

Has anyone figured out a workaround using the TalentLMS API and a webhook ?

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 December 2023, 14:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there folks,

Just wanted to pop by with some good news - a Remove User From Group action has been added to the TalentLMS app on Zapier! 🎉🎉🎉

If you run into any trouble using that new action do let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁⚡

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @MGural! I see you wrote into support about this who confirmed it's not yet possible in Zapier to Remove Users from a Group with TalentLMS and that they have opened a request with the TalentLMS team for them to consider adding in the future. Should we have any updates in the meantime, we’ll be sure to update this thread to keep you and anyone following along in the loop. 

I am also seeing they are working with you on a potential workaround: 

I do think we can potentially work around this by sending a Webhooks by Zapier request (which I know you're already trying).

https://zapier.com/help/create/code-webhooks/send-webhooks-in-zaps

The first step would be to make sure that you have your TalentLMS API Key.

https://www.talentlms.com/pages/docs/TalentLMS-API-Documentation.pdf

I would encourage you to continue replying to your email thread with support and if you figure out a solution, we’d love to hear back from you on this post! I am sure there are other members here looking for the same functionality! I am going to mark this thread as answered but leave it open incase any other members of our Community have a creative workaround to offer. 🙂