Best answer

Deal Closed in HubSpot trigger: "Does not have permissions on portal" error

• 11 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have had many hubspot zaps working without any issue and then today my zap triggered on DealClosed WON has stopped working. 

I have tried creating a new zap with hubspot and hupsot works for contacts etc, but if I try to trigger anything based off a deal it gives me this 

I did have two connected accounts which I no is a NO NO but I have since removed one, and all the zaps using the existing connection are fine. 

And new zaps with contacts work. 

Very odd. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 11 August 2021, 17:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as it looks like @mike999302 reached out to our Support team and was since able to pull in a sample from HubSpot without running into that error. :)

For anyone else that’s also running into this issue, this kind of error usually indicates that the HubSpot user connected to Zapier doesn't have the right user role to access contacts through the HubSpot API. To prevent that error, you’ll want to ensure that the connected HubSpot account in the Zap has the full Administrator permissions: HubSpot user permissions guide

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mike999302 

Might be worth opening a ticket with Zapier Support for them to troubleshoot further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help