Best answer

Data from Chatterpal not being added into Google Sheets

• 12 June 2021
  • 4 replies

My zapier query from chatterpal are not appearing in the gmail excel sheet, customer complaining, please fix ASAP, also somehow asked me to pay extra to upgrade plan although mine was still less than 100 tasks per month and less than 5, please inquire and sort it as soon as possible

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 August 2021, 17:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @superchatpal 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Sent to support ticket to Zapier but they are not listening, they have taken money and not bothered to sort out the problem and the data are not entering, customers complaining to us. There is no phone number to contact, is there? 

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Sent to support ticket to Zapier but they are not listening, they have taken money and not bothered to sort out the problem and the data are not entering, customers complaining to us. There is no phone number to contact, is there? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as noticed that @superchatpal has been in conversation with our Support team and it seems there was a temporary issue with a Zap using the private ChatterPal integration which has since resolved itself.

The other issue they were running into was that there were a number of Zap runs being held due to the plan’s Task limits being exceeded. When this happens, you’d either need to upgrade to a higher plan to increase your Task allowance or wait until the monthly Task limit next resets to replay the held runs

I’m going to mark this as solved and close this as the issues no longer exist for this user. :)