Question

Customize Zapier button in shopify

• 6 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey all,

I’ve noticed this Zapier button within my Shopify orders - the button is set to “add new paid orders to a spreadsheet” - I am wondering if it’s possible to configure this button to trigger other Zaps?

Specifically I would like it to send an email with the order information to my manufacturer. I could create a zap that would just go ahead and send that email whenever a new paid order is made in Shopify, however, I like the idea of being able to review the order and send it when everything looks fine. 

If not - are there other ways to trigger a Zap “manually” from within a Shopify order?

Hope someone can help :-))

All the best,

Philip

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@philipbock 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @philipbock 

You may be interested in checking out the Zapier Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zapier/ngghlnfmdgnpegcmbpgehkbhkhkbkjpj?hl=en

Or perhaps consider using this action (Shopify Updated Order) followed by a Filter step that checks for a certain value to indicate you’ve manually reviewed and approved the order.