Best answer

Custom Fields Not Showing for Filtering from Insightly

• 29 April 2021
  • 2 replies

No custom fields are showing up when using the filter action from Zapier. Custom fields do show up for the updated field record trigger step though.

Is this a known issue?

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 29 April 2021, 18:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @cavucapital 

Custom fields data sometimes come in nested format or they are labelled with some ID, so you may find it hard to map.

In this case, when trying to map it into the filter search the custom field by field’s value instead of the field’s name. i.e. Instead of searching for State, search the state’s name that you got in the earlier test data like New York. You can find the value by exploring the previous action/trigger’s test data.

If you don’t find the custom field data, it is likely that this app doesn’t provide custom field data.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @cavucapital, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to get things working with the info from Rob here, or can we still help out?

Not all integrations will support custom fields from the trigger, can you let me know which app we are trying to pull the custom field data from?

What data are you seeing in the update record trigger that isn’t showing in the filter?