Best answer

Is it possible to have Zapier find an available date/time in Office 365 based on an updated Row in Excel?

• 13 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Greetings,

Is it possible to have Zapier find an available date/time in Office 365 based on an updated Row in Excel? When I use Excel Updated Row as the Trigger, Zapier is looking for the Start Date / Time to be entered. I would like Zapier to identify this based on looking at my Calendar and selecting the next available date/time that is after the date field in the updated Excel row.

Basically this is an auto-scheduler. A date is updated and I need time reserved on my calendar after the update. Looking for Zapier to do this for me.

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 February 2024, 15:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @ld7e - Thanks for the question! After reviewing your Zap idea, it seems like Microsoft Office 365 doesn’t have a “Search Event” or “Find or Create Event” to complete your Zap. 

I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

P.S. If you’re looking for a smart scheduler, I really love Clockwise. There’s currently a waitlist for Office 365 users that could help better pick availability based on your work schedule. Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop by here to share the good news - a new Find Calendar Event action has been added to the Microsoft Office 365 app on Zapier! 😁🎉

15f8e11359fcfff5a7b5b1d6bcb60cf8.png

If you run into any issues in using that action please do reach out in the Community to let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡