Best answer

Create multiple zoom registrations from rows in a Google sheet

• 10 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a simple Google sheet with a list of names and emails that I need to create Zoom webinar registrants from once they pay an invoice. The trigger is a payment in Quickbooks Online, and I will look up the Order ID and create a new Zoom registration for ALL rows that match the Order ID. 

I have tried using “Find Many Rows (with line item support)”, but the problem is the registrants are entered as a single registration with names separated by commas. For example in the table above the output would be:
Kareem,Magic,Donovan
Abdul Jabar,Johnson,Mitchell
kareem@test.com,magic@test.com,donovan@test.com

I then tried using Line Item to Text utility (three times), which allows me to extract first name, last name and email separately, but when I try to use those for the Zoom registration I only get one entry. In the table above, for example, I would get Kareen Abdul Jabar registered properly but I need the action to register Kareem, Magic and Donovan, because they are all on the same order ID.

Any idea how I can do this?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 September 2020, 05:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

ADVANCED

Create a looping Zap using Code, Filter, Webhook, and Zoom steps to cycle thru the returned line items.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@breich - thanks for reaching out to us!

Were you able to get this flow set up? Please let us know if you are encountering issues with this configuration!

Userlevel 1

Yes I was, using the suggestion from Troy Tessalone above. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great! Thanks for letting us know @breich !