Best answer

Create leads from Typeform in Intercom and then tag them - “user not found” error

• 31 August 2021
  • 5 replies

¡Hey guys! 

I have created a zap to upload leads to Intercom and then tag them. For this I am using "delay" to give time to the tool to upload the leads but I still have problems with "user not found", does anyone know the ideal time to use the delay in this case?

icon

Best answer by Maria Lucio 3 September 2021, 01:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Maria Lucio 

Can you please post screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured along with the error, thanks.

@Troy Tessalone  this error is fixed, I was trying to do the steps directly, I have added a search step and an hour wait step and it works fine now. Thank you very much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for sharing your solution here, @Maria Lucio! Really glad you were able to get that “user not found” error fixed. :)

Hey, I’m getting this “User not found” issue when I try tag a lead as well regardless of the wait time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Logan Ransley, welcome to the Community! :)

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re running into that error even with a delay in place. It may be best to contact our Support Team to investigate further. They’ll be able to dig into the detailed logs for your Zaps to identify the cause of the error and help fix it.