Question

Contacts don't go from Go To Webinar to Active Campaign

• 5 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I am going from Go To Webinar to Active Campaign and I have 2 webinars coming up in 10 days. I have one webinar, Zapier and active campaign working well and people are getting into active campaign with the tag… all good there. 

My second webinar, later in the day I did, and the contacts who register for this webinar do not move over to active campaign. 

Below is the error message that I got from Zapier, but can not find any error like the error message says. 

Any suggestions or help you have, I would appreciate. 

Thanks 

Patrick 

Error Message:

32 ActiveCampaign: The app returned "The value for custom date field ID 2 looks invalid. Please use this format: YYYY-MM-DD.".

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Patrick5001! The first thing to check is what the date format was for the information going into Active Campaign for the second webinar. Was it YYYY-MM-DD (eg 2020-06-09)? If it wasn’t in that format then that’s what you’ll need to change (you can use the Formatter to change the format of dates). 

If the date was in that format, or if you’re not sure, let us know!