Best answer

Connecting HubSpot to a phone call provider

Hi,

We are using Keyyo, as a provider for our phonecalls

The is no APP, even API existing to connect

My question is :

Is there someone who know if we can use Zapier to connect a phone provider to Hubspot ?

Many thanks in advance

Eric

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 May 2022, 12:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Eric!

I took a look at Keyyo and they do have an API, so you may be able to do what you need with Zapier, HubSpot and Keyyo, but you’ll need to be familiar with how APIs and webhooks work. Another option would be to hire Zapier Expert to help you with it. 

I've added your vote for a Keyyo Zapier integration to our internal app wishlist, and we'll be sure to let you know if/when this app is added to Zapier. In case you're curious, here's more on how new services typically get added to Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier.

In the meantime. there are some phone services that have an integration with Zapier, this page shows all of the SMS and phone apps that connect to Zapier. I hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bataille 

Good question.

An app would need to have an Zap app or API available in order to be used with Zaps.