Question

Connecting Click Funnels With ActiveCampaign

• 30 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, I would like to extract contacts from my webinar landing page in Click Funnels and add them to a list and attach a tag to the contacts which I then want to add to ActiveCampaign.

Click Funnels will not allow me to do this as I have integrated the webinar page to Gotowebinar and cannot integrate with ActiveCampaign.

What is the workaround for this?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

When you say “Click Funnels will not allow me to do this as I have integrated the webinar page to Gotowebinar and cannot integrate with ActiveCampaign.” I’m not sure I follow. Do you already have a Zap built that triggers on ClickFunnels and adds things to GoToWebinar? If so, you should be able to add another step into that Zap that adds people to ActiveCampaign.

Would you mind letting me know what you’ve got built so far and whether you’ve tried adding a step to an existing Zap or creating a brand new Zap that triggers on ClickFunnels and then sends information to ActiveCampaign?

Thanks!