Best answer

Connect Zoom to Vimeo

• 25 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm trying to have Zoom videos automatically upload to Vimeo but I can't figure out the settings.

Can you help?

Here's a quick video: https://share.getcloudapp.com/jkuKyry2

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 11 August 2020, 03:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to do the same thing. This would be huge to get working. Please add one more vote to this request. Thank you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

UPDATE!

As you can read in this article, Zoom’s New Recording trigger now downloads files!!

There are some caveats, so be sure to have a look at that link above. But, hopefully, this helps a lot of y’all out :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Katie,

Thanks for including the quick recording! Taking a look, it appears that the link to your Zoom recording is a link that includes the video vs a link to the video itself (which would look something like zoom.com/rec/123.mp4)

Unfortunately, Vimeo is expecting the direct link to a video file (such as an .mp4) but Zoom doesn't appear to be providing any other URLs. We have requested this feature from Zoom and I will add you to our list of interested users, which will ensure you are notified when this feature is available!