Best answer

Clear Mailbox History - Zapier Email Parser

• 26 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

What's the best practice for clearing out the mailbox history in Email Parser by Zapier? I maxed out my extra templates, went back and deleted old ones so I could save new ones, but it became a lengthy process due to the amount of emails I parse daily.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 March 2020, 12:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

As far as I'm aware there is no limit on the number of emails parsed (as long as you stay within your account task limit), just a limit on the number of templates you can create. However, maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Brista Do you mean that you've been creating templates for a specific Parser inbox (ie for one Zap) and you want to delete some of the extra templates that you added? If so, there isn't a shortcut for doing that I'm afraid, you just need to delete any new template that you added.

You don't need to delete any of the emails that you've received that you didn't use to make templates, there's just there as a record of what the inbox received and how the Parser dealt with the information in them.

The one thing that you can't do is delete the original template, if you want to start from scratch, you'll need to set up a new inbox/zap trigger.

I hope that clears things up!

Userlevel 2

@Danvers I was wondering about the emails in general, not the templates. Thank you for your comment. :)