Question

Catch Hook Grab an Image and Upload to Google Drive

• 17 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

This one is a bit of my league and I have spent a lot of time looking through Google searches and striking out.

I am running a Catch Hook from a system called Kissflow Digital Workplace (for anyone who uses it. It is sending the data to my Zap fine. Below is an example of the test data.

It’s pretty easy I want to take where it says Bush, grab the file and send it to Google Drive.

Anyone who could help would help solve what has been a 3 day long nonstop strikeout and I would be greatly-greatly appreciated!!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BFish87!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Likely need to use the Formatter action to split the “Bush” value at “url: ” and keep the last segment.

BUT the key is really knowing the base domain (e.g. https://site.com) for the URL, so you can construct the full accessible URL of the PDF.