Best answer

Cannot connect Zoho CRM Australian to Zapier

• 28 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi team,

We are located in Australia and thus using Zoho CRM Australia.

When trying to connect Zappier to Zoho CRM Australia we received this error message, and showing the below message:

After looking at the community, I did not find a similar problem and thought to ask Zoho Support.

The Zoho representative told me that “the url which Zapier is calling to fetch the access token from CRM is incorrect, please inform Zapier team about this so they will change it to the correct one”…

And they refer me to the following link: https://www.zoho.com/crm/developer/docs/api/v2/access-refresh.html 

Is there anyone that can assist me in this?

Murray

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 3 August 2021, 00:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Murray Frean!

Sorry to hear that you’re running into that! The thing is that Zoho actually owns and maintains that integration, so if there was something missing or broken, they would be the ones to handle that.

I do see a note on my end that for users that had been experiencing that, they had chosen the incorrect domain. Directly from the Zoho team:

This usually happen when customer choose wrong domain in Authentication pop up window. Here Customer using EU domain in Zoho (zoho.eu). But selected domain as zoho.com wrongly.

Is there an appropriate domain for you to choose, or do you not see something for Australia? If you don’t have an option that works for you, let us know and we can add a feature request on our end that the Zoho team will be able to see. But I’d also recommend reaching back out to them to request that feature, since they are the ones who maintain the integration.