Best answer

Can Zapier record Fareharbor bookings to a Google Sheet and sort them by date?

Hi, I am new to Zapier

I work for Tour Company, we have hundreds of bookings coming in different tours everyday.

Is Zapier able to record these bookings to designated worksheet and sort by date?

Or is there any other better way to manage it?

We are currently using Fareharbor booking system.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 22:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @NATnoa 

Good question.

I’d recommend using Airtable instead of GSheets: https://zapier.com/apps/airtable/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Airtable has Views.

Views can have filters and be sorted.

FareHarbor has these available Zap triggers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @NATnoa! Just wanted to check in here and see if using Airtable was a suitable solution for your question, and if you were able to get your Zap up and running? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @NATnoa! I wanted to swing by and mention Troy has a great point regarding Airtable and the available triggers at the moment. 
Sometimes it helps to start there and see what available triggers there are and the corresponding action you’re looking to achieve in Google Sheets. I might recommend poking around in both to see what options there! 

I hope this helps get you on the right track. We’ll be here to help if you have any specific questions along the way. 🤗