Best answer

Can I send an automated message to abandoned or cancelled WooCommerce orders?

• 16 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a question and it is that my website already has WooCommerce installed now what I need is to make some automations to increase the sales of my "abandoned cart" and "canceled" for this I do NOT want to use automations like mailchimp but messaging like Manychat or AmoCRM.

With this I understand to do the following integrations:

1. Create a zapier account and integrate with WooCommerce
  2. Do the activity flow between WooCommerce and Manychat or AmoCRM, either of the 2.

Now my BIG DOUBT, WooCommerce gives you the integrations or better said, can you create the flow with these messaging CRMs to be able to send automated messages to people who abandoned the cart and canceled the order?

icon

Best answer by Satya09 17 May 2022, 08:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @gabrieldiaz 

You can achieve what you are trying to by creating a Trigger for Order in WooCommerce in the zap and Action Step in Manychat.

Just create multiple paths for each kind of Order Status and apply rules in that path.

For example,if the Order Status is Completed or Processing,create a Path Rule that says Order Status Text Contains Completed or Processing.Add the Manychat Action Step to add a Particular Tag to that contact in your account.

So create a Trigger Step in WooCommerce,different paths for every Order Status,Action Step in Manychat to different tags based on the Order Status in each path.

Later you can trigger respective automations that send different messages  based on the tags added for the contact inside Manychat account.