Best answer

BitBucket Integration Issue: Missing values & unable to select owner field.

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue when setting up a BitBucket integration.

Whenever I try to select an option for the Owner field, all I get in the dropdown is a single option which actually corresponds to an existing repository. That single option also has a note saying MISSING VALUE!.

After I fill in all the required fields, I’m still unable to create the integration, as if I’m still missing some fields.

I attached a GIF animation reproducing this issue.

Could you please take a look at this and confirm whether it’s a bug or some incorrect setup on my BitBucket account? (I tested this on multiple Zapier accounts, with the same BitBucket account, and saw the same issue)

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 6 October 2020, 16:19

View original

11 replies

I’m having the same issue, Zaps previously configured seems to work, but cannot be edited, new Zaps don’t work at all.

We're having trouble loading 'Owner' data. The app returned `{"message":"Unable to fetch your Bitbucket team memberships. {\"type\": \"error\", \"error\": {\"message\": \"Resource not found\", \"detail\": \"There is no API hosted at this URL.\\n\\nFor information about our API's, please refer to the documentation at: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/\"}}"} What happened: Executing triggers.new_repo.operation.perform with bundle {"message":"Unable to fetch your Bitbucket team memberships. {\"type\": \"error\", \"error\": {\"message\": \"Resource not found\", \"detail\": \"There is no API hosted at this URL.\\n\\nFor information about our API's, please refer to the documentation at: https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/\"}}"} Console logs: ` as error, which we cannot read.

If I try to add a BitBucket account in https://zapier.com/app/connections I get:

The app returned `{"message":"{\"error\": \"invalid_grant\", \"error_description\": \"Unsupported grant type: None\"}"} What happened: Executing authentication.oauth2Config.getAccessToken with bundle {"message":"{\"error\": \"invalid_grant\", \"error_description\": \"Unsupported grant type: None\"}"} Console logs: ` as error, which we cannot read.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Kevin Boroumand Were you able to touch base with the Bitbucket support team here?

Andy, they need a link to my Zap but the Zap won’t turn on due to the bug and therefore I can’t share. How do you guys have the bitbucket connection even live if it straight up doesn’t work?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Kevin Boroumand Were you able to touch base with the Bitbucket support team here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kevin Boroumand 

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier.

Best advice is to relay this info to the app developer in hopes they will update their Zap app integration to address the issue.

You can submit this bug report/feature request to Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

After months and months, this issue linked here is still broken and is hindering a huge task that my team can automate.

Can someone please advise? BitBucket automation returns a MISSING VALUE! anytime the owner dropdown is selected no matter what I do. This bug seems so easy to fix. Thank you.

Thank you !

Hi @FabienP, thanks for your message :slight_smile:

I’ve added you to the list of affected users on this issue. This lets the BitBucket team know how many users are affected by the issue and we’ll send you an email when we have an update from them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @FabienP, thanks for your message :slight_smile:

I’ve added you to the list of affected users on this issue. This lets the BitBucket team know how many users are affected by the issue and we’ll send you an email when we have an update from them. 

Hello !

I have exactly the same problem, the owner dropdown show me only one existing repository, and flags it to missing value. Should i make a new topic, or is it ok with t his message to be on the bitbucket list for integration ?

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Thank you!

Although intuitively I was expecting a list of workspaces here, as offered by their `workspaces` endpoint https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces

The endpoint above is working fine on my side. Maybe that’s the endpoint we should be using in this case as well?

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jverce!

I can see that there is currently an issue with the dropdown list for owners with the BitBucket integration, I’m sorry for the trouble with this! I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the BitBucket team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jverce 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.