Best answer

How do I automatically create a task in HubSpot when a new deal is created?

I want Zapier to create a calendar task to follow up in a week after a new dal is created.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 15 April 2022, 19:34

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jmolina 

Good question.

Please clarify what apps you are trying to use in your Zap for us to have more context, thanks.

Thank you, Troy.

This is for HubSpot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jmolina 

Is this what you’re looking for related to HubSpot?

Yes, but every time I build it I get a permissions error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jmolina 

What is the returned error?

Posting screenshots helps us have proper context.

Sorry, first timer

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jmolina 

This error indicates a permission issue with the HubSpot account.

You may not have a HubSpot plan that includes the Calendar.

You can review HubSpot permissions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/create-permission-sets

that would explain it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Jmolina ! 👋🏽 Checking in to see if you were able to sort your Zap once you checked on your HubSpot permissions. Let us know how you got on!

It seems like you're encountering a permission issue with HubSpot when trying to set up a Zapier integration for creating a calendar task. The error message suggests that your HubSpot plan might not include access to the Calendar feature.

To resolve this issue, you should review your HubSpot permissions. Visit the provided link Spotify premium to check and adjust your permission settings in HubSpot. Ensure that your account has the necessary permissions to access and use the Calendar feature.

If you're still facing issues after adjusting the permissions, you may want to reach out to HubSpot support for further assistance. They can provide more specific guida