Question

asana > airtable: create a new record when there is a new task

• 31 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello there!

I’d like to create a similar board to the one I have in asana inside airtable.

I need that for every new task inside asana, a new record will be added in airtable.

I need to import values like “task status, assignee, country” to the airtable tab, most of the columns are native of asana or already integrated in the library.

I already set up the trigger between the two apps and it partially worked. The only thing, I don’t see the assignee name, the due date, the status, and the country inside asana.

The trigger only imports the name of the task. Has anybody encountered the same issues in the past? How did you solve it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Giulia_Yara 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Giulia_Yara! Are you still having trouble here? In order for us to pick up on those fields, I believe they would have to be filled out on the Asana side upon creating the task. If they are added after the task is created, we might miss them.