Best answer

Airtable integration: pull all records for a given field

• 12 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to make a Zap that can go to a specific Airtable base, go to a specific table, and return ALL of the records for a given Field. (So, for example, if the Field name/header is Emails, and there are 6 records that each contain an email address in them, I want the Zap to actually get all of those 6 emails and return them in some form so that I can do something with them in the next step of the Zap).

I think that this should be easy, but can’t figure out how to get it to work at all. Anyone have experience doing something similar?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 14 May 2020, 16:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bop ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

I see you are working with Paul in Support on the above Airtable workflow. At present, we can only trigger on or retrieve a single row at a time vs multiple rows, so this would not be possible to do in one Zap. 

You have been added to the feature request for triggering off multiple rows and if it becomes possible, you will be notified via email. I see that Paul suggested leveraging Google Sheets as an alternative so hoping that is a possibility here!

Any additional questions, please let us know. Happy to help!