Best answer

Accessing Chatmatic account

• 20 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Is there anyone who can help set up zapier for chatmatic?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 21 January 2021, 16:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @charlestheisen Can you elaborate on what you’re trying to do with Chatmatic?

Thank you in advance for your help…

I am a Chatmatic member. Chatmatic has a unique link to give me for enrolling with Zapier.

I am having trouble getting the link from them…

Is it possible I get the unique link from you?

When I log in to my account Chatmatic it has a different screen.

I cannot find Chatmatic in the drop down to enter to “Connect this app.”

CONNECT THIS APP

Search for an app.

I enter Chatmatic and it won't take it because I need a unique link to enroll, please.

This post has been modified by a moderator to remove personal information. Please obfuscate any personally identifiable information from posts as this is a public forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @charlestheisen ,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome! I see that you have have submitted a couple tickets to our Support team and that Lionel has been in touch this morning with some follow up questions to help get you squared away. I will let them continue to assist as they are on the lookout for your reply!

I found the link i was requesting….

The Open issue now is I received a 3 month for $10 offer but did not see it before I upgraded to $24.95 mo.

I want to accept the 3 Months for $10

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @charlestheisen!

Happy to see that you’ve reached out to our Support team and they’ve helped you out with this. Sounds like you’re good to go for now.

For anyone else who may be wondering about the promo mentioned above, it was an end-of-year offer that had an expiration date, meaning that the person had to upgrade by January 4th of this year to take advantage of it.