Best answer

Looking for Typeform, Thinkific, Zapier expert

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Our program is called the Social Impact Initiative (www.impactinitiative.co) which we run in schools all over the world. There are two parts to our course. Part 1 is the introductory course, Part 2 is the masterclass.

Here's the flow:

We use the Thinkific landing page. When they click it takes them to a Typeform (https://mysocialimpact.typeform.com/to/zgkT2h) survey to complete before enrolling them in the course. We use Zapier integration to signup students directly into Thinkific once they complete the Typeform. They are then redirected directly into the course and can begin their learning experience.

Our administrators and partners get notifications that are tracked into an excel sheet through integration. There are email confirmations that go out to partners as well as students. Once the student completes the intro program they qualify for the masterclass.

For every strategic partner school or organization that we launch we have to duplicate the course, create the new Typeform, create the google sheet, and all the relevant integration. I need someone whom I can rely on to create a course for each new partner. I have attached the workflow that I have documented for myself to serve as a guide to follow.

If we move forward we would need to do a screen share where I would show you as an example exactly what to do and then I would have you do a test one to ensure that it's done correctly. Then we can get started.

This is an ongoing role for someone who has experience working with Thinkific, Typeform, and zapier. No room for errors.

I have attached the step by step workflow that I follow when i create these new courses.

Let me know if you have any questions. I want to get a sense of what you would charge per instance.

Note: If you charge $75, $100 an hour or more you are over quqlified for the position. The process should take about 15 or 20 minutes and should be priced accodingly.

icon

Best answer by ForYourIT 15 January 2021, 21:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@avromy good to read this - we have done similar thing with Zapier and Thinkific in the past. 

What you are looking for needs to be evaluated if doable (if there is no public API endpoint - it's plain not doable).

After that consultation the building of this integration starts and we would test it. 

This seems still to look like a full day job overall, because there are many uncertainties with these 3 APIs. 

If you want you can hop on a call with an expert: https://experts.zapier.com/

But I assume you won't find anybody being able to do this in you close hourly price range - keep this in mind. Thanks :)

Thank you for your response. I am not questioning whether or not this is possible to do. I have done it myself many many times it takes me about 20 to 30 minutes. I am simply looking for somebody to follow my step-by-step directions. Someone who is competent and will do exactly what I say and not make any mistakes. No need for testing you come on doubting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @avromy ,

Interesting description, but I don't think you will find someone here for this. You could try Upwork or Fiverr maybe

Have a great day!

~Bjorn