How to get subscription payment information for SaaS services with a Zap

Hi guys! I wonder, if there is a way to pull information about the subscription payment amount from one service to another via Zapier? I checked Todoist but haven’t found this option. I need to have this option for any SaaS service, so considering Todoist just as a real life example but it can be any other service as well. I understand that this option is probably available only for certain services…?

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great question @InaVal 

I have worked on a few projects where this information was scrapped from emails and shared to other apps.

That solution can work for all services that email the information you are looking for. 

I'm interested in what you are trying to do here 🙂

Would you like to jump on a quick video call?

Andy 

Great question @InaVal 

I have worked on a few projects where this information was scrapped from emails and shared to other apps.

That solution can work for all services that email the information you are looking for. 

I'm interested in what you are trying to do here 🙂

Would you like to jump on a quick video call?

Andy 

Sure, would be great to discuss some ideas. 

Please, contact me in skype: [removed]

or via email to schedule the call [removed]

Personal information removed. Please remember that this is a public forum and never include personal or private information in posts. If you would like to get in touch with another member, you can send them contact details via direct message.