Question

Has anyone ever Zapped GoToWebinar Recording Data to Excel (Or any other database?)

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

HI All,

I need to create a Zap that will collect information from people who watch GoToWebinar recordings. GoToWebinar creates a Recording Report, but I need one zap that will collect data from up to 40 recordings (that accumulate over time) and send it to Excel (on OneDrive) or Google Sheets) on a monthly basis. Is there anyone who has similar experience or is there someone out there who would like to work on this project for me for a reasonable and customary fee? I am a novice with Zapier, so I am in the dark!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi @FSSimon

Good question. Accumulating data like that would be best achieved through Airtable. We suggest Creating an an Operational Database (ODb). its like google sheets with a whole bunch of other functionality (like field types and formulas). 

Since Airtable uses 🆔s instead of column names like gSheets or Excel, you’re able to Find & Update values overtime much more easily and consistently. 

If you’re not familiar with Airtable, you could also make something called “Views” of the data, allowing you to trigger additional automations if your data fits specific criteria. 

Happy to walk you through a few examples. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@FSSimon While we’ve not done that specific integration before we’ve done very similar with other tools. Feel free to fill out the form here: https://experts.zapier.com/connex-digital/contact/  and we’ll set up a call so we can discuss this.