Question

Edit Woocommerce order date

• 21 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

When I receive an order through my woocommerce store I would like to split the order into multiple separate orders and change their date to reflect when it will be posted out. I have managed to split the orders that I would like but there is no field to edit the date of the order. 

Is there any other way to do this through meta fields or the like? Looking for an expert to come and help with this if so and tidy up my current Zaps. 

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Can I ask a quick clarifying question. Where are you splitting the orders? Is this in Zapier? Can you show us an example screenshot, and an explanation of what you would then like to happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FraserTheBiscuitBaron!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after that last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

Hi Nick, 

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be possible as the date function in Woocommerce is not an editable field. Without digging into the code for this it doesn't seem that it's possible. 

Thanks