Best answer

Zoom recording trigger for all users recordings under Account Management

Userlevel 1

I have an admin Zoom account with several users in it.

I would like to trigger new recordings made by any user linked to my admin account.

These recordings are available in Zoom through Account Management then Recording Management.

I have connected the admin Zoom account to Zapier and it only retreives “personal” recording - i.e. recordings made by the admin account itself (avaiable through  Recordings- it doesn’t retrieve the users recordings.

Is there a way to retreieve user recordings as well?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 July 2021, 18:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@TalentEducators 

I’m flagging this to get confirmation - but I suspect recordings from linked users can’t be captured - only ones by the admin user themselves.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @TalentEducators, welcome to the Community!

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu is correct here. It’s not possible to trigger a Zap for recordings that fall under an "admin / parent account" level connection in our Zoom integration. Currently it’s only possible to trigger for recordings made by the specific user that is connected to the Zap.

That said, we do have a feature request open for this so I’ve added your vote to that. This helps us to keep track of the number of interested users. I don’t have an ETA on when this feature would become available but we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is! :)

Userlevel 1

I arrived here after searching solutions for the same problem. Please add me as an additional vote.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Clint Townsend,

Welcome to the Community! I’ve added your vote to that feature request as well. We’ll be sure to send you an update by email once it’s been implemented! :)

@SamB Have we got that feature now? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Mason! Great question. While we don’t have an estimate when this feature may get implemented, I did add your vote to the request. We’ll send you an email and post here in the thread as soon as we have any updates. 🙂

Userlevel 1

We are very much interested in this as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @alexxx!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request as well. We’ll be in touch by email when it’s been added. :) 

This feature is what I’m looking for to sign up for one of your yearly plans. I know you keep saying no ETA but could we get a realistic time frame? Less than a month? 3 months? 6 months? The search for an affordable solution to this continues for now. Oh, and of course consider me voting yes on this feature. I look forward to being notified when this is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Williamw! That’s a totally valid question and we genuinely appreciate you asking.

In the interest of transparency, timelines on when or if implementation will take place isn’t something we’re able to offer currently. This isn’t out of a desire to be difficult but us truly not having one to share. That being said though, I did get your vote added and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop as soon as we do know more! 

Thanks so much for your support and interest! 🙂

Color me very, very interested in this feature as well… please add my vote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @DanielEso! Color us so thrilled you’re here. 🤗

You got it! Your votes been added and we’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with any news.