Best answer

Zoom - Meeting with different host

• 3 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone know if it’s possible to create a meeting on Zapier with a different host that is linked in our account?

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 3 July 2020, 12:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don’t think it is. The best way to do this would be either to:

1. If you have a Zapier teams account - Get your team-mates to sign in, connect their accounts and make their credentials available to you
  2. If not - You’d need to sign in as that user and choose that account in your zap

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Andy,

We do have a teams account so will try with the admin.

I have tried with the multiple user accounts in Zapier and using Paths based on the host email I send. However, as I understand it, Zapier only allows on Zoom app per account. I’ll get one of the team to log in and will test, thanks 

https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier#installing-zapier-connector-from-the-zoom-marketplace

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Let me know how you get on. I have two different Zoom accounts connected to my account - But I have a teams account, so this maybe why

Userlevel 1

I have added another account and it worked :)

Not sure why the support said it was not possible. Perhaps it is old documentation

thanks for your help. 

Userlevel 2

Does it still work on your old account - what I read was that you can add another account but that the zaps from the old account would stop working 

This is huge to us as we have zoom webinars / meetings set up from a range of users and want to send the information to the same place and also to register users for these directly from Airtable regardless of the user on our account. 

Userlevel 1

Currently still working. When I set it up, it did seem to disconnect the other one. We are still testing it so hope that it doesn’t fail.