Best answer

Zoom Meeting Registration

Userlevel 3

Hi, 

I am trying to connect a Gravity Form to a Zoom Meeting Registration. 

It appears that only a Zoom Webinar Registration can be connected.

Does anyone know anything about this and is there a work around?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by jesse 7 April 2021, 15:20

View original

59 replies

Userlevel 3

Also, the same as connecting Zoom to a Google Sheet. The only connection Zapier has is a Webinar Registration

And add me too, please.  Or is there a better way to get added (or should I say, is there a Zap for that? :thinking: )

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list. I really need to collect Zoom MEETING registration and get it into a Google Sheet. Otherwise, we have to do it manually.

Baffled by the limitation to only webinars on this…..

Please help!! Lots of events coming up that need this.

Userlevel 1

@steph.n please add me to the feature request to add an integration to push zoom meeting registrants into slack and google sheets - similar to the webinar integration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone! I’ve published the workaround I came up with, to trigger Zaps on new meeting registrants. There are some caveats and this is just ONE way to do it. There are others, like using Webhooks (as described in this post).

Check it out: 

Userlevel 1

Hello @Danvers 

Count my request as well. 

I can see this first feature request on the thread is around 10 months in past. Just wanted to as how many minimum votes are required to get the requested feature integration in the production.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just sharing an update from our product and engineering teams:

We are working with the Zoom team directly to help with some maintenance work that the Zoom integration needs to keep things running smoothly. Once that is done, we can consider new features, and when we do, this one will likely be near the top of the list.

Userlevel 1

Add me please. I’m trying to create a Zap that collects registrants to a Zoom meeting, not webinar.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to have a running GoogleSheet where I can add Zoom MEETING registrants? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your help on this one @donovanwatts!

You’re right that there isn’t currently an action to be able to invite someone to a Zoom meeting. ​We do have an open feature request for this addition - @Rob_Aubrey  I've added you as another vote for this addition. That lets the Zoom team know how many users are interested in the update and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Danvers yet another one I'd like to be added to as a request. I created a Zoom automation in Zapier recently and this would be very useful for our needs.

Hi @Danvers, I would like to join the feature request as well. Thanks!

Please add the Zoom meeting registered and attended zap.

@jesse Thanks for the update! I’d also like to be alerted if Zapier adds an integration to push Zoom Meeting registrants somewhere via a Zap. Specifically, we’d like to add Zoom Meeting registrants to a Mailchimp list so that we can send content and reminders via that platform.

@Danvers please can you add me to the feature request?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Caroline 

Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the feature request to be able to trigger a Zap when you have a new Zoom meeting registrant. You would absolutely be able to use that trigger to add people to your Mailchimp list. We’ll send you an email when we have an update on this :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @fudgegland - You’ve been added. Thank you!

Add me to the list as well, Please! It would save me a lot of time.

Please add me to the list requesting a Zapier trigger for Zoom meeting registrations!

I’m amazed this feature does not exist. Another one for me as well a vote for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mkmwinters and @Petr I’ve added you to the list of interested users on this feature request. That lets the Zoom team know how many people would like to see the feature added and also means that we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

@naveenk To do what you’ve described here, you’d need a trigger for new Zoom meeting registrants, which isn’t available I’m afraid. As with the folks above, I’ve added you to this feature request. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@aliwebb You've been added to the report!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TeresaKC I’ve added you to that feature request, thanks!

@Danvers, I would also like to join the feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@andreaintexas - You’ve been added. Thank you!