Best answer

Zoom Meeting Duration to Google Calendar End Time

• 24 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I am trying to create a Zap for when a Zoom meeting is created a new meeting event is created in Google calendar. I have the zap working well other than the meeting end time. If I create a detailed event I must enter a start and end time for the event. Start time is an option from Zoom. End time is not an option as Zoom calls this Duration.   Ex: Detailed event, start time from zoom is available, Duration is available (Duration could change)

I have tested this with the start time +1hr and that does work but meeting durations will vary so hard coding the +1 hour isn’t a good solution. Has anyone else had this issue or is there something I am overlooking that would solve this? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 24 August 2021, 17:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Dani 

Believe the Zoom Meeting duration is supplied in minutes so you can try this.

[START TIME] +[DURATION]minutes

Troy, thank you for the quick response. Maybe I am doing something wrong. When I enter the end time as in your example the end time isn’t what I would expect when testing the Zap. The start date/time in my example is on August 25, 2021 at 16:00, the end date/time is updated when I test the Zap to August 24, 2021 at 20:21:00. This would error because the event can’t end after the start date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Dani 

Looks like there is an extra space after the +, so try removing that.

Nice! that did the trick. Thanks @Troy Tessalone !