Best answer

Zoho Books - create invoice with multiple line items

Userlevel 1

I can create an invoice in Zoho Books with a single line item but I can’t see a way to create multiple line items. Has anyone come across this issue?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 July 2020, 11:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @MichelleWilliams ,

Zapier doesn't have this integration (yet). I am not sure if they will, but for now you would have to create a workaround if you need this.

Normally what my team and me would do for clients, is create a external system that takes care of the integration needed (in this case create multiple items), and integrate this with Zapier. 

Let me know if this helps you or if you need any additional support.

~Bjorn

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @MichelleWilliams!

I want to let you know that there isn’t currently a way to add line items with the Create Item action (which is what you’d use to create an invoice), but there is a feature request for this addition. 

I’ve added you as an interested user on that request, which lets the Zoho Books team know how many users would like to see that feature added and also means that we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

I would like to be added to the interested user list. 

BTW, it’s NOT adding a “Create Items” action - as the items already exist. What we want is to create a very basic invoice - one with more than one item on it, hence more than one line. This can’t be a rare request - most customers order more than one thing at a time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @PaineFreeCrafts ,

I have added you as an interested user to the list Danvers mentioned. I also see you have an open Support ticket with our team- they will be in touch shortly and can further troubleshoot by taking a look at your specific Zap configuration/workflow!

Did we get anywhere with this? I agree seems like a pretty silly thing not to support.  Many customers order multiple items and it’s very limiting.  I know the Zoho API supports it:

https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/community/topic/how-to-create-multiple-item-lines-with-zohobooks-api

Please let me know.  Would love to get this integrated!