Best answer

Zoho account to Invoiced.come new customer

• 8 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I am building a zap to create a customer in Invoiced.com when an account is created in Zoho CRM. However every time I update an account in Zoho, it creates a customer in invoiced. I cant find a rule for just creating an account its create/update or nothing. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 July 2020, 15:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @CrownMedia

Looking at the triggers and actions for Invoiced, there’s no Create/Update option, there’s no action that updates a Customer, I’m sorry about that!

I've created a feature request asking for this addition. This will:

1. ​Let the Invoiced team know that this addition will be helpful for you
  2. ​Track interest in the addition - if other users request the same thing, we'll add their vote to the request
  3. ​Remind us to send you an email if/when we have an update on this

in the meantime is there a workaround? This is the main reason for my interest in Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

in the meantime is there a workaround? This is the main reason for my interest in Zapier. 

Hi there @CrownMedia - Thanks for the question. I checked up on Danvers’ previous update to you. And i doesn’t look like there’s currently a workaround at this point to address this. Please check back with us and we’ll be sure to contact you directly once we have a new update to share.