Question

Zapier won't appear in Facebook Apps and won't let me choose the group i want

• 3 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

I don’t know if it is a common problem, but before the “This Account is expired” bug with Facebook Groups, i’ve connected my group with zapier and i chose the group i wanted to link, with the correct privacy settings. 

Now i can’t even choose the group, i can’t modify the privacy setting (which set itself private for no reason at all) and every time I connect with Facebook throw Zapier the problem will reappear. 

Some information first: i’m a member of this group and i’m allowed to post. Zapier is working correctly for the other members and it is installed on the group.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @Marzioh - Thank you for the question! So that we can investigate further, I have escalated your ticket to our support team. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Marzioh!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

Hi, sorry for the long wait, for some reason GMail was putting some emails from Zapier in the spam section. I want to say that the problem is solved!