Best answer

Zapier Disconnecting Daily from Private App: Creatio

• 23 March 2021
  • 2 replies

We are using Cognito Forms to collect leads that we are then pulling into Creatio (CRM) with the help of Zapier.

Creatio has a private app that we were invited to add on Zapier. Having connected that App we see the lead created in Creatio once the connected lead forms are filled out on Cognito. This part is working fine.

However there is a disconnect that occurs daily, with an error email that states: The app did not respond in-time. It may or may not have completed successfully.

We are forced to reconnect the account by going into the Zap > Choose App & Event > selecting the same App from the list. Then we have to run the submissions through the test that may have been missed. Rinse and repeat the next day.

1. Do you have any idea what could be causing this disconnect or how to prevent it from happening?

2. If there are multiple submissions that were not pulled in due to the disconnect, can i go into the "Test Trigger" and select multiple options to pull in at once?

icon

Best answer by william 24 May 2021, 19:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PRO 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support here so they can troubleshoot further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @PRO 

Just circling back on this post and it looks like you were working with my colleague Marina on this issue. I just wanted to share the response in case it helps out anyone else who is experiencing this issue:

The only errors I can see in our logs for this private app integration are timeout errors - "The app did not respond in-time. It may or may not have completed successfully."

I am not sure if that is associated with the app requiring you to reconnect daily but that may be something Creatio could answer for you, if some sort of firewall or timeout is causing the authorization to Zapier to expire frequently. As this is an invite-only integration, it has undergone no technical review by Zapier and we have little visibility into how that integration is expected to function.