Question

zap testing produces results but trigger action doesn't

• 29 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a zap is triggered by a pipedrive event of a deal being won. if I test each step in zapier it seems to work, but when I do the deal in pipedrive and then click on ‘won’ the zap doesn’t seem to launch the tasks for asan or google drive. Not really sure what to look for that is missing. 

Any help would be great

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Is this triggering a zap in your Task history? If you go to your task history, you can often trace-back what has gone wrong:

https://zapier.com/app/history/usage

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@bretkennedy - Please let us know if you still need any further assistance with this. Thank you!

Hey I have the same problem, however when i check task history, there were no task listed, Kindly suggest

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @himanshu ,

I see you are working with Support on this problem, which is great as they will be able to look inside your specific configuration/history to troubleshoot! Let us know what solution you all arrive at!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I am also having an issue with Zapier and Pipedrive (also with Reply.io), however I’m not receiving any support - just that it’s a bug and that they are aware of.

There is no timeline and is the reason why I upgraded my Zapier account to professional. Given that this Zap has no function I’d like to actually speak with someone that can help and not give me some boiler plate answer.