Question

Zap sends 2 outbound mails instead of one

• 16 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, my Zaps sends 2 mails instead of the normal 1 outbound mail to my clients, somebody who has the answer to this problem?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Luc 

What apps are you using in the Zap?

What are the your Zap steps?

Check your Zap Runs history details for the DATA IN/OUT for each step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Clickfunnels, in the history I can see that he send twice the task

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Luc 

Check the timestamps for each of the triggered Zaps.

If the timestamps are different, then it means the trigger event is firing at separate times, thus why separate emails are going out.

You may want to check on the trigger step configurations and possibly add a Filter step as Step 2 in the Zap.

Hi Troy, 

Thx for the reply,

because I work with clickfunnels I did change the trigger from all funnels to the optin this is the first funnel step, ( there are 2 funnel steps and I think that’s why because it will trigger an outbound email with each step perhaps)

I guess that could be the solution, when this  isn’t the solution I will get back to you.

Thanks for helping me out here

Luc

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Luc,

Just wanted to check in to see if you were able to get this sorted by choosing a single Funnel Step or by adding a Filter step to the Zap? 

I want to make sure you’re all set here, so please let us know!